gBETA is a program of the nationally ranked startup accelerator, gener8tor. gBETA is a free, seven-week accelerator for early-stage startups. Each program is capped at five teams, and requires no fees and no equity.
gBETA Medtech is sponsored by Boston Scientific with support from Mayo Clinic and the University of Minnesota.
gBETA Medtech works exclusively with startups focused on healthcare. This includes: healthcare products for diagnosing, treating and/or monitoring diseases or medical conditions including devices, software, biological technology, and healthcare services, as well as technology or process innovations that could serve any component of the supply chain.
Participating Companies Receive:
- Access to a community of entrepreneurs and industry experts from the gener8tor, Boston Scientific, Mayo Clinic and University of Minnesota networks.
- A formal relationship with at least 2-3 mentors with relevant expertise.
- Introductions to the sponsoring organizations' networks of successful entrepreneurs, industry experts, angel investors, venture capitalists and technologists.
- Individualized coaching and mentorship from the experienced gener8tor and Boston Scientific teams.
- Office space.
- Access to $1M+ in deals and perks from vendors like SoftLayer, Rackspace, Amazon, PayPal, Zendesk and Microsoft.
If you are interested in learning more, sign up for Office Hours or contact Program Director Adam Choe.